Setting up a collection event is a fantastic way to help your building or organization donate old and broken electronics, freeing up valuable storage space and keeping toxic materials and other waste out of our landfills. Here’s how it works:
- You provide us with basic information about your building or organization.
- We work with you to schedule the event for your location.
- We provide an informational flyer custom-tailored for your particular event which you can send out to your tenants or members. You may alternatively print out and hand the flyers out directly.
- At the scheduled time, we send one or more trucks to your location, along with whatever team members are needed for your particular event.
- During your alotted time window, our team sorts the items that your members or tenants bring to the collection site, carefully packing and loading everything for transport to our facilities.